We offer our sincere thanks to those who donated to our Indiegogo campaign. Check out the list of supporters here.
The Maine Energy Education Program (MEEP) is a not-for-profit, 501(C)3) organization. It was begun in 1985 with the goal of producing an energy literate citizenry capable of making informed energy choices. To this end, MEEP offers experiential energy education programs for Maine students and teachers. These programs help participants to understand the balance between the economic, environmental and social impacts of energy choices affecting our society. MEEP enjoys strong support from Maine's environmental community, which understands the inextricable link between energy use and environmental consequences.
Board of Directors
- President: Emmie Theberge, Natural Resources Council of Maine
- Vice President: Deb Avalone-King
- Secretary: Lynn Farrin, Maine Mathematics & Science Alliance
- Treasurer: Mary Jane Jarrett
- Stefany Burrell
- Jayme Holland, Central Maine Power
- Mary Ellen Miner
- Liz Stover
- Peter Zack, MEEP