ReVision Energy is sponsoring MEEP for the month of October with their Check in for Charity program. Here's how you can help. Click the link below, which will bring you to ReVision's website. "Check in" and ReVision will donate $1 to MEEP - up to $500! This fundraising effort supports MEEP's Junior Solar Sprint project.
The Maine Energy Education Program (MEEP) is a not-for-profit, 501(C)3) organization. It was begun in 1985 with the goal of producing an energy literate citizenry capable of making informed energy choices. To this end, MEEP offers experiential energy education programs for Maine students and teachers. These programs, which are mostly free, help participants to understand the balance between the economic, environmental and social impacts of energy choices affecting our society. MEEP enjoys strong support from Maine's environmental community, which understands the inextricable link between energy use and environmental consequences.
- American Lung Association of New England * Board Member Lee Gilman
- Central Maine Power Company
- Cornerstones of Science * Board Member Dave Carpenter
- Friends of MEEP
- Jane B. Cook 1983 Charitable Trusts
- National Energy Education Development Project
- Natural Resources Council of Maine * Board President Emmie Theberge
- Owls Head Transportation Museum
- TransCanada Corporation
- Other Board Members include Vice President Deb Avalone-King, Mary Ellen Miner and Peter Zack